Recent projects and the results clients have achieved by partnering with Ivy Quill Communications include the following:
- A media relations firm representing luxury destination resorts regularly uses IQc to help develop client taglines, draft press releases, and research and develop backgrounders that are distributed to thousands of high-profile media outlets – with tangible results in the form of substantial travel media coverage – as well as to write and edit new client pitches.
- A management consulting firm specializing in government contracting work retained IQc to draft the editorial content for its new website – an assignment that soon evolved into a larger branding and collateral development consultancy.
- After a lightning-fast editing and proofreading process supported by IQc, a law school professor’s cutting-edge manuscript was accepted for publication by a prestigious journal – a mere 48 hours after submission.
- A recently retired counter-terrorism expert turned to IQc for communications coaching and curriculum vitadrafting – and promptly secured his ideal consulting position.
- Using an IQc-authored pitch letter, CV, and marketing plan, a previously unpublished historian-biographer sold her IQc-edited manuscript – to the third publishing house she queried.
- With her IQc-drafted resume in hand, an experienced business lawyer living in Baltimore landed a new job – in Manhattan, her dream home.
- A graduate student significantly improved his thesis – and his grade – after only three coaching sessions with IQc.
Eliza Dolin of IQc has written, edited, and proofread thousands of documents. A short list:
- Commercial website content
- Employee manuals
- Orientation and training materials
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings
- Annual reports
- Personal biographies and profiles
- Executive resumes and curriculum vitae
- Case studies
- Business reports and presentations
- Environmental impact statements and assessments
- Requests for proposals
- Freedom of Information Act requests
- Rulemaking comments
- Contracts for personal services, technical consulting, business and property transfers, etc.
- Academic manuscripts
- White papers
- Briefing papers
- Analytical memoranda
- Legal motions and briefs
- Speeches, lectures, and presentations
- Tear sheets
- Press releases
- Media relations backgrounders
- Promotional, marketing, and advertising copy
- Non-fiction book and article proposalsFiction manuscript query letters, outlines, synopses, and biosFiction and non-fiction manuscripts
IQc’s Eliza Dolin has provided communications services to individuals and organizations involved in the following endeavors, among many others:
- U.S. Department of State/Antiterrorism Assistance Program activities
- Management consulting service providers for U.S. security and intelligence programs
- Certified financial planning
- Commercial real estate brokerage
- Media relations for luxury international and domestic destination properties
- Theological and seminary graduate studies
- Social sciences doctoral dissertation research and writing
- Project permitting (in coordination with federal and state agencies including FAA, DoD, EPA, and FERC)
- Environmental and energy reporting and disclosure (including to the SEC, EPA, and state agencies)
- Non-profit environmental law and policy advocacy
- Animal welfare services
- Residential community newsletters
- Chamber of Commerce branding programs
- Community-based social work
- Tourism promotional campaigns
- Commercial fiction and non-fiction (including novel, biography, and business advice manuscripts)